Micki's trip to Bali

I'm doing a foreign semester in Bali. In this Blog you can read about my adventures on the other side of the world.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just 2 more days

Unaffected by stupid wannabe terrorists, my plane for Southeast Asia leaves on Tuesday. I'm really glad we got a direct flight to Singapore.
Well, I really should be packing right now. My parents are coming to Koblenz tomorrow morning to pick up my furniture and stuff. Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from the 12-hour-drinking-marathon I left behind last night. Not even the 3-hour breakfast with my friends this morning could bring back the necessary strength to do the packing thing. So I'm writing my blog being aware of the upcoming night shift.

My next entry will probably be from Bali. Hopefully, I can tell some exciting Singapore stories and provide you with nice pictures.

°°°Goodbye°°°

5 Comments:

Blogger George said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 PM  
Blogger George said...

Good Luck actually trying to get any studying done while in Bali. That is unless, your classes include drinking Mai Tai's, surfing, and sitting in the sun.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Hi du, schade, dass der Samstag ins Wasser gefallen ist. Wollte dir auf diesem Weg nochmal viel Spaß wünschen und danke für den Eintrag in meine Shoutbox, kann jetzt auch immer fleißig deinen Blog lesen. *stay brave*

9:04 PM  
Blogger Der dude said...

Micki! Viel Spass! Ich schau auch immer wieder mal brav in deinen Blog! Wir sehen uns im Dezember!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home