Micki's trip to Bali

I'm doing a foreign semester in Bali. In this Blog you can read about my adventures on the other side of the world.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Welcome-Party @ Jimbaran beach

Just a few pictures from the Welcome-Party on Saturday. We had soooo much fun there. The sunset was beautiful, the seafood was great and the people just awesome. A few of us went to MBargo after they closed down the place at the beach. Judith and I were dancing all night checking out the hot guys. ;-)



Christian, Johannes and Martin


Judith and me with traditional hair something



the beach in Jimbaran



Coconut Arak cocktails and Bintang (Balinesian Beer)


the Arak bar (Arak = balinesischer Reisschnaps) - delicious


sunset in Jimbaran


yeah, that's me. just before I got totally wasted...


sunset dinner


spontaneous sit-down in the street


Till and Christian trying to find the way home



Andi @ MBargo






1 Comments:

Blogger Bali Hotel said...

Bali travel guides with comprehensive online booking for all selected Bali hotels and villas at discount rates. More than 400 Bali hotels are available at special offer.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home